By W. Jason Gilmore, Bob Bryla
Read Online or Download Beginning PHP and Oracle From Novice to Professional PDF
Best oracle books
Layout Feature-Rich PL/SQL ApplicationsDeliver dynamic, client/server PL/SQL purposes with professional suggestions from an Oracle programming expert. With complete insurance of the most recent beneficial properties and instruments, Oracle Database 11g PL/SQL Programming lays out every one subject along designated factors, cut-and-paste syntax examples, and real-world case reports.
This publication is written in an easy-to-read variety, with a robust emphasis on real-world, functional examples. step by step motives are supplied for acting very important management projects. while you are an internet server administrator trying to find a short advisor for appearing regimen and demanding WebLogic server management services, together with configuring WebLogic server and deploying Java EE purposes, then this can be a excellent publication for you.
The Definitive consultant to Oracle Database 11gGet complete info at the robust good points of Oracle Database 11g from this completely up to date Oracle Press advisor. Oracle Database 11g: the full Reference explains tips to use all of the new good points and instruments, execute robust SQL queries, build PL/SQL and SQL*Plus statements, and paintings with huge items and object-relational databases.
- Pro Oracle SQL (Expert's Voice in Oracle)
- Information-Statistical Data Mining: Warehouse Integration with Examples of Oracle Basics (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Beginning PL/SQL, 1st Edition
- PeopleSoft for the Oracle DBA (Oaktable Press)
Additional resources for Beginning PHP and Oracle From Novice to Professional
Additionally, because the language is so popular, having some understanding of the differences between the versions—most notably versions 4, 5, and 6—will help when evaluating Web hosting providers and PHP-driven applications for your own needs. To help you quickly get up to speed in this regard, this chapter will get you acquainted with PHP’s features and version-specific differences. By the conclusion of this chapter, you’ll learn the following: • How a Canadian developer’s Web page traffic counter spawned one of the world’s most popular scripting languages • What PHP’s developers did to reinvent the language, making version 5 the best yet released • Why PHP 6 is going to further propel PHP’s adoption in the enterprise • Which features of PHP attract both new and expert programmers alike ■Note At the time of publication, PHP 6 was still a beta release, although many of the features are stable enough that they can safely be discussed throughout the course of the book.
003. net/), although this may very well be bundled with PHP in the future. Again, all of these items are prevalent on most, if not all, modern Linux platforms. Finally, you’ll need root access to the target server to complete the build process. For the sake of convenience, before beginning the installation process, consider moving both packages to a common location—/usr/src/, for example. The installation process follows: 1. Unzip and untar Apache and PHP. tar 2. Configure and build Apache. /configure --enable-so [other options] %>make 3.
Is seeking to eliminate this inconvenience through a new IIS component called FastCGI. X and newer are supported). Though FastCGI wasn’t intended for use within production environments at the time of publication, it is ready for testing and development purposes. In this section you’ll learn how to configure PHP to run in conjunction with IIS. ” Be sure to choose the Windows zip package distribution as described in that section. Extract the zip file to C:\php. Believe it or not, this is all that’s required in regard to installing PHP.